This article is sponsored content brought to you by Straumann.
The International Team of Implantology (ITI) is a global association of professionals in implant dentistry. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about implant dentistry and related fields.
Dentistry and related fields
Founded in 1980, the ITI has built its reputation on well-documented treatment guidelines backed by extensive clinical research and testing.
With a focus on documented treatment philosophies, it provides guidelines and support for a broad range of implant situations both surgically and restoratively.
With more than 17,000 members globally, the ITI’s dedicated network of clinicians actively promote and share information and experience.
The development of new technologies and advances in clinical procedures have led to a steady integration of implant dentistry into daily practice.
In the fast growing, changing and demanding environment of implant dentistry, and its related fields, the ITI strives to provide education and support to clinicians at every level of expertise and experience.
It does so by developing educational concepts and curricula with the overall aim of educating everyone with an interest in implant dentistry on ITI treatment philosophies and guidelines.
By fostering networking among its membership, the ITI actively addresses best clinical practice for patients within its National Sections.
Be a part of the ITI community
Members have access to a broad range of education, tools and benefits:
- Free participation in local ITI Study Club meetings.
- A copy of the latest volume of the ITI Treatment Guide.
- Access to the ITI e-learning online academy.
- Access to electronic versions of all ITI publications.
- Access to the online portal ITInet—a global platform for networking and exchange with continuously updated content and services.
- Significantly reduced entry fees to international and national ITI congresses and educational events.
To join today or for more information on ITI membership, visit www.iti.org/Membership.
ITI Online Academy
Gain access to a wealth of knowledge in a user-friendly format. Evaluate your knowledge and share your clinical cases. Track your CPD points.
Tap into the most complete e-learning offering in implant dentistry with:
- Assessments that allow you to test your knowledge.
- Learning Modules providing the theoretical foundation for implant dentistry.
- Learning Pathways for a guided approach.
- Lectures for international ITI congress with renowned clinicians and researchers.
- Clinical cases and clinical videos illustrating the application of clinical concepts.