A free pre-recorded forum, developed by the Melbourne Dental School and Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education (MSPACE), will provide you with the latest COVID-19 information to deal with the impact of the virus and returning to clinical practice.
A panel of experts will speak directly to the issues currently affecting members of the dental profession.
The forum has been designed to provide you with advice and guidance by key members from:
- Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch (ADAVB)
- Australian Dental and Oral Health Therapists Association (ADOHTA)
- Dental Hygienists Association Australia (DHAA)
- Infection Control Committee (ADA)
- MW Partners
The course is moderated by Associate Professor Roy Judge, who led its development, and features the following panel of experts:
- Professor Laurie Walsh AO, ADA Infection Control Committee member
- Nicole Stormon, ADOHTA vice-president
- Cheryl Dey, DHAA national president
- Albert Gigl, MW Partners specialist dental accountant
- Associate Professor Matthew Hopcraft, ADAVB CEO
Find out more and register at this link.