This article is sponsored content brought to you by William Green.
Handpieces are an indispensable part of the dental surgery. With Bien Air’s premium Swiss technology, you can be assured you can relax with their uncompromising reliability, quality and performance across the range.
You will definitely experience Bien-Air’s Swiss-made quality at a value defying all logic with their Basic and Classic range but the Advanced range featured here will blow your mind away.
The Tornado series is unmatched in its features and performance being the “quietly powerful” literally.
- Unique protective coating of PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) provides extreme protection against damaging external actions & scratches.
- The only handpiece with a sterilizable anti-retraction valve is combined with the only coupling containing exhaust flow anti-retraction reducing risk of cross contamination.
- Steady Torque technology, which combines optimal air pressure distribution and exhaust flow making it ultra-powerful.
- The Accu-Spray Quattro Mix system has four asymmetrical air/water sprays which converge on the end of the bur, with laser precision.
- The dual LED lighting of an intensity of 21,000 lux and a temperature of 5,000 Kelvin, reproduces daylight conditions, without producing reflection, to provide exceptional visibility of the work area.
CONTRA-ANGLES AND STRAIGHT HANDPIECES
Bien-Air contra-angles and handpieces offer you the best of Swiss microtechnology. Designed and manufactured in the heart of Watch Valley, each instrument is a masterpiece of metalworking, where skills combine to create a robust, ultra-precise and quiet device.
Bien-Air’s Classic CA 1:1 and CA 1:5 electric handpieces are two of the most popular models and have been around for over 40 years…but the new advanced range is sure to impress and takeover.
The all-new Advanced contra-angle EVO.15 1:1L & 1:5L are one of a kind, simultaneously raising performance standards and revolutionizing patient safety. Bien-Air’s new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and manoeuvrability.
- Up to 30% shorter and 23% lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder.
- Cool Touch+™- Bien-Air is introducing CoolTouch+™, the world’s first and only heat-arresting system proven not to exceed human body temperature. The exceptional heat-arresting properties is thanks to an ingenious configuration of an alumina bead and a thermally insulated ceramic push-button.
- Accu-Chuck™ PreciPlus bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism assures a staunch clamping of the bur, eliminating all vibrations, and granting the handpiece unequalled stability and comfort for the most precise dental work
- Accu-Spray Quattro Mix™ with dualook™ illumination for the best visibility and temperature control.
- Soft Push
- Miniature shockproof head
ORAL SURGERY & IMPLANTOLOGY
CA 20:1 -This contra-angle has an irrigation system which is internal to the instrument – a world first. The liquid jet is projected onto the drill shaft itself, providing perfect cooling, particularly when using implant guides for insertions and avoiding any interference on grip. The CA 20:1 has a miniature head and is the lightest on the market. It’s shafts and gears are machined in stainless steel with high resistance to saline solutions.
Bien Air CA 8:1 Endo contra-angle is designed to work with shorter endo file shanks. Offering unparalleled visibility in molar areas, its small head provides the ideal solution for rotary endodontic procedures.