Registration is now open for the 2019 Public Oral Health Innovations Conference (POHIC), featuring an exciting line-up of key experts and engaging presenters.
The conference—being held on Friday 5 April at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre—brings together the public oral health sector to share innovative practices and ideas that are transforming the patient experience.
The POHIC will:
- feature discussions on the latest developments from a diverse range of keynote speakers;
- provide opportunities to hear from leaders in the field;
- showcase the latest trade displays and innovations;
- provide insight on a range of key topics, including translating evidence into practice and value-based health care;
- give attendees the chance to network with colleagues and make new contacts.
Want to know more?