This article is sponsored content brought to you by Anthos.
Nine different Class B models available, six of which now have a unique tap water filling or water recycling feature
The New 2020 Range of Anthos Sterilisation Solutions are now here and available direct from the importer Anthos in Australia: Anthos Limitless Solutions Ethos so well known in Australia via its leading dental unit portfolio carries its way into its own sterilisation portfolio.
Nine different models backed with absolute reliability thanks to 30 years of experience, and a leading 3 YEAR or 3000 CYCLE WARRANTY. The nine models are segmented via THREE DIFFERENT PRODUCT LEVELS. & THREE DIFFERENT SIZES for EACH 17, 22 & 28 litres.
With the new 2020 range ANTHOS is proud to bring to the market a major advancement available on the PLUS & PLATINUM tiers:
- TAP WATER Filling on both the PLUS & PLATINIM: a space, cost and time saver.
- WATER RECYCLING system on the PLATINUM; 50 STERILISATION CYCLES WITH JUST 5 LITERS OF TAP WATER – 100ml of water for each cycle.
TIER ONE: A SERIES – THE BEST SELLER
The A Series delivers what you would expect from a premium European steriliser in regards to features and benefits, reliability, at an ultra-competitive price point.
- 3 Year or 3000 Cycle Warranty.
- Remote Technical Support with Easy Check: unit is connected to the internet enabling remote support for efficient monitoring and intervention planning.
- Delayed Start Feature: Morning Pre-testing can be completed before you arrive at work.
- Extra Drying: independently set customised drying times for demanding loads.
- PIN Authorisation: Personalised security code (PIN number) to authorise access to the sterilizer.
- Simple Download: PDFs saved in the internal memory (up to 10,000 cycles) and downloaded via USB or via optional printer.
- Automatic Download Program: DataSter can perform the automatic download program of cycle reports directly to a network or PC folder. WI FI or rear ethernet port.
- Optional Barcode Label Printer & Scanning
- Optional MyTrace traceability software. Via this program, each set of sterilised instruments can be associated to the patient through a bar code. It assists in completing the sterilisation process and offer a level of legal protection.
NEXT TIER: A PLUS SERIES – ALL OF THE A SERIES FEATURES PLUS: UNIQUE WATER SYSTEM – TAP WATER FILLING
- Internal filter – Unlike traditional sterilisers, A-PLUS thanks to its demineralisation filter in the main tank, can be filled with plain tap water.
- DISPLAY 4.3” TOUCH SCREEN – intuitive user operation
- Di.V.A. Digital Virtual Assistant SYSTEM optional cloud-based control and traceability system. Data available for operators by accessing a dedicated web page and allows: access tutorial videos, executed cycles, machine efficiency statistics and monitor sterilisation tests.
PREMIUM TIER – A PLATIMUM – IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN – All of the A & A PLUS Features PLUS:
50 STERILISATION CYCLES WITH JUST 5 LITERS OF TAP WATER – 100ml of water for each cycle
The first closed-loop steriliser that uses mains water through an internal filtration system to recycle water to be reused in following cycles.
LARGE 7’ TOUCH SCREEN
The large touch screen can be used like a tablet. Acts like a personal assistant provides video tutorials and important information for using and maintaining the machine.
FRONTAL LED LIGHT COMMUNICATION
A door built-in LED bar changes colours according to the different work phases. At a glance the current process phase of the steriliser is clear even at a distance.
NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION
Instead of entering a PIN code, staff are able to register themselves by simply placing a special user card, and instantly activating the user ID, for an even more efficient process.
NETWORK PRINTING Options – with multiple Anthos sterilisers connected to single printers.
All three tiers of ANTHOS Sterilisers available directly from the importer ANTHOS in AUSTRALIA. 1300 881 617 or firstname.lastname@example.org