- Work with a fantastic team of dental professionals
- Combined DA and Reception position
- Casual position – must be available on Wednesday evenings
GMHBA Geelong Dental Care is committed to delivering high-quality dental services with a focus on prevention. We are looking for Dental Assistants who are highly motivated, friendly and professional, to support our Dentists chairside and deliver an amazing patient experience in the practice Reception.
About this Role
You will provide excellence in patient care and customer service. You will adhere to infection control and other practice protocols and provide professional and efficient support to our dentists. You will greet and support patients and prepare facilities for treatment and provide general chairside assistance.
With your focus on patient care and quality service you will perform work of a very high standard. You will have good communication and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
You are committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a solid work ethic. You are a true team player, who contributes positively to our team to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to our patient base. A relevant qualification (e.g. Cert III or IV Dental Assistance) and/or suitable experience is required. Ideally, you have experience using Exact software, and high computer proficiency.
To be considered for this role, applicants will:
- Be flexible to work across our practice’s opening hours where required: 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon/Tues/Thurs/Friday, Wed 8:30am- 7:30pm. Availability to work on a Wednesday evening is essential for our Casual team members.
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent resident or hold full right to work in Australia
For more information and to submit your application visit GMHBA Careers: https://gmhba.applynow.net.au/jobs/GMHBA549
In applying, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.