Job Reference: PIGD-JO-2109-18610
A career at Palmerston Dental Surgery is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both us and our customers.
Palmerston Dental Surgery has been established in Darwin since 1985. Our dedicated team offers a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy. We offer a wide range of treatments from restorative to cosmetic dentistry and emergency dental treatments for the community.
We are seeking an experienced Practice Manager to manage our team and oversee running of our practice on a permanent full time basis.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate prior people management experience ideally within a dental or similar medical/health setting. Management experience in a non-health sector will also be considered.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management essential
- Experience working at a local dental practice or medical practice highly advantageous
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Benefits of joining Palmerston Dental Surgery:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We’ll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
To apply for this role or discuss other opportunities throughout the Bupa Dental Care network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice please visit: http://palmerstondentalsurgerynt.com.au/