Job Reference: OPGV-JO-2106-18229
As Bupa Dental Corporation continues to focus on delivering enhanced services to our patients we have a rewarding career opportunity available for an experienced, passionate and commercially astute Practice Manager to join team. Freedom Dental is a luxurious Dental Clinic providing general dental treatments and cosmetic options such as Invisalign® clear braces, cosmetic dentistry, whitening and many other competitively priced services.
Located within minutes of Melbourne City and St Kilda Rd business precinct, we provide a calm, soothing atmosphere perfect for the most anxious of patients. Our entire team values your oral health, interest and comfort and we’re dedicated to providing customer-centric service.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Build strong relationships across the business
What you’ll bring:
- You must have strong multi-site experience (minimum 5 years) gained from working in business or relationship management role
- Previous experience leading and motivating a team (including team management)
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and good business acumen
- A willingness to improve business processes and able to work with stakeholders to deliver practice and corporate outcomes
- A proven track record of punctuality, reliability and resilience
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and a commitment to deliver high quality, client focused outcomes
- Diploma in Practice Management and or Certificate III /IV in Dental Assistant highly advantageous
Benefits of joining Freedom Dental:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We’ll also give you access to;
- Be part of Freedom Dental & work with us to to build an Australian wide network of connected, local dentists backed by national scale.
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.