Job Reference: QOGS-JO-2109-18631
A career at Clearly Dental Marion is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both us and our customers.
We are a modern, professional family practice who strive to provide high quality dentistry at affordable prices. With a team of world class specialists available, our extensive range of services include general and preventative dentistry as well as cosmetic, implants, orthodontics and more.
We have a rare career opportunity availalbe for an experienced Practice Manager to join our lovely 4-chair dental clinic on a full time basis.
To be successful in this role you must have prior people or business management experience ideally in a dental or similar healthcare setting (management experience in another industry will be considered).
Customer service experience is essential.
The role will involve overseeing and being responsible for the practice’s P&Ls and ensuring it runs smoothly in all aspects.
The successful candidate must be able to work late night Thursdays and Saturdays on a rotating basis.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, rocessing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years People Management experience required
- Dental experience preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Available to work listed days
Benefits of joining Clearly Dental Marion:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We’ll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then submit your resume and cover letter to Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Care network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.clearlydental.com.au/marion