- Clear pricing and treatment costs, communicated upfront
- Simple accessible appointments and easy online booking with convenient opening hours
- Straight-up advice with clearly explained treatment options
A career at Clearly Dental, Brunswick is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both the practice and our customers.
Clearly Dental, Brunswick is an established general dental practice. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants. We’re backed by the expertise and experience of Dental Corporation, which just means you can be confident, and rest assured we will provide you with exceptional dental care you can trust. We live in the communities we serve. We are committed to providing you and your family with exceptional dental service. We will also tell it like it is.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated Practice Manager who is looking to be part of a reputable practice.
The Heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Maintain sterilisation and infection control standards and maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Business and staff performance management in accordance with business processes and KPIs
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
- Build strong relationships across the business
What you’ll bring:
- You must have strong multi-site experience gained from working in business or relationship management role
- Previous experience leading and motivating a team (including team management)
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Experienced in comprehending and managing the P&L for the practice
- Demonstrate a passion in running a practice with good business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills and good business acumen
- A willingness to improve business processes and able to work with stakeholders to deliver practice and corporate outcomes
- A proven track record of punctuality, reliability and resilience
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and a commitment to deliver high quality, client focused outcomes
- Diploma in Practice Management and or Certificate III/IV in Dental Assistant highly advantageous
Benefits of joining Clearly Dental, Brunswick:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We’ll also give you access to;
- Be part of Clearly Dental & work with us to to build an Australian wide network of connected, local dentists backed by national scale.
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Annyas.Badran@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0407 108 482.
For more information about this practice please visit: www.alldayeverydaydental.com.au