We’re The Wellness People & We Love #MakingSmiles / Work For a specialist practice as a Hygienist. No weekend work
About the Practice
Brisbane Implant Dentistry & Perio Care has a real legacy in Cotton Tree & Brisbane. Having been in operation for over 20 years it forms part of Maven Dental Group.
Cotton Tree Implant Dentistry & Perio Care is situated on the Esplanade and directly across from the beach in Cotton Tree. Those that know the Sunshine Coast will know Maroochydore – Cotton Tree is a small suburb of this area. Being on the Esplanade the practice has great proximity to local shops, café’s, restaurants, or you can spend some time at the beach when your not seeing patients!
We are seeking a casual Hygienist / OHT with at least three years prior experience to join our practice three days a week.
Your primary focus will be periodontal management, implant maintenance and provision of oral health care instructions to adults. Working closely with our specialist periodontists, you will maintain accurate and detailed clinical records and collaborate closely with our team of clinical experts. Critical to the role will be your ability to undertake and sustain relationships with our specialists who you will be working closely with. This is a great opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in treating and maintaining patients with periodontal disease under the supervision of our periodontal specialists in our modern practice overlooking the beautiful Cotton Tree river mouth.
We can be flexible with the days however we envision you to be able to take on an existing client base, along with developing your own client base too. This will be a casual position with the view of part time employment in the future for the right fit.
- At least three years prior experience
- Experience with implants and periodontal appointments – highly advantageous
- Demonstrated initiative, time-management and flexibility
- Professional chair side manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with our Periodontists and fellow colleagues
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Experience with Practice works software desirable but not necessary
- You have a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions;
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support team;
- You’ll be working for one of the largest periodontal groups in Australia
- We’ll invest in you and your career – we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do; And
- You will get the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!