HBF is WA’s leading not for profit health fund, committed to supporting HBF members in improving and maintaining their overall health. HBF Dental will soon open new, purpose built dental care centres, with access to quality dental care in fresh, modern surrounds.
As a dental professional, HBF Dental allows you to focus on the provision of clinical care to patients by operating your own independent practice from a HBF Dental Centre. You will have full clinical autonomy to ensure the provision of appropriate care for all patients.
HBF Dental will provide you with the support you need to enjoy a successful and fulfilling practice, without the burden of managing a dental practice.
What can you expect?
- Strong earning potential with attractive above market offers
- Clinical autonomy with no targets
- Active marketing of the centres
- Strong new patient demand
- Quality equipment and materials
- Trained and committed support team [link removed]
- QIP Accredited Centre
- Professional support with continuing education allowance
- Work-life balance
HBF Dental are currently seeking experienced Dental Practitioners to be part of an exciting new Dental Centre opportunity, located in Westfield Carousel, Cannington.
We invite enquiries from practitioners with the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A focus on patient centred care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Radiation Licence, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability
Learn more or register your interest; www.hbfdental.com.au/practitioner-opportunities
Or email the Practitioner Engagement Team; email@example.com