We are seeking a highly-competent full time Associate or Lead Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our busy practice, DB Dental Ellenbrook. Retainer options available!
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist you’ll motivate and empower your team to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia (5+ years for Lead opportunity) with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About DB Dental/ National Dental Care
Founded in 2013, National Dental Care started with just four practices located in Brisbane. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown to over 60 practices throughout Australia, including the acquisition of Western Australian based DB Dental, and we are now one of the largest providers of dental services in Australia with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com