Dental Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist | Maternity | Wellington CBD, NZ
Job Reference: TDGK-JO-2107-18335
- Maternity cover with an immediate start
- Existing patient books
- Access to technology such as AirFlow
Woodward Dental is a relaxed and modern dental clinic in Wellington CBD, committed to making sure we provide our patients with high quality dentistry, in a comfortable and state of the art environment.
Our practice have been treating the community for over 75 years. Currently lead by Dr David Corcoran and Dr Charlotte Cocks with a team of experienced support staff this is a fantastic maternity cover opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated and enthusiastic Dental Hygienist to join our experienced team of clinicians and dental nurses. At Woodward Dental, our patients comes first providing ethical and best treatment solutions. You will be working with a long standing team of a minimal tenure of 10years with the practice filled with dental experience. As our Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist, you’ll have clinical autonomy, 60minutes appointments to ensure you’ll have the time to connect and treat your patients and be armed with latest technology like the AirFlow to provide the best patient treatment and experience.
We look for and highly value excellent communication and confident interpersonal skills to complement the high-quality dentistry provided to our patients.
The heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high quality dental hygienist treatment
- A commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you’ll bring:
- Qualified and/or registered Dental Hygienist and/or Oral Health Therapist
- Graduates and experienced applicants will be considered
- Excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
Benefits of joining Woodward Dental:
Enjoy the benefits that working with Woodward Dental can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We’ll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Due to COVID international borders restrictions, only New Zealand based candidates with full working rights can be considered for this opportunity. Hence if this is the role you’ve been looking for then click here and Apply now to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities throughout Bupa Dental Care please contact Charmian Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please ring +61 481 065 337