Welcome to Lumino The Dentists!
We are New Zealand’s largest dental healthcare provider with over 120 practices across the country. From the top of the North Island, to the bottom of the South, we have a practice to suit you and your needs.
- Friendly teams and a supportive culture
- Opportunities range from part time to full time
- Varied team sizes
- Longstanding clinicians who provide a wealth of knowledge
Our large Lumino network means we are well-positioned to offer the support of a huge community of professionals, whilst remaining true to our roots. Staying embedded in the communities we support and care for is what is most important to us.
We have vacancies throughout New Zealand, and are actively recruiting for roles across:
- Queenstown & Wanaka
Not the location you are looking for? Submit your expression of interest, detailing your ideal location and we’ll connect with you to have a conversation.
We are always on the lookout for talented clinicians to join us. Our dedicated Lumino recruitment team is here to guide you through the process, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
In order to step into our Hygienist/ Therapist roles you would naturally have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Hygienist/ Oral Health Therapist in NZ or overseas
- Registration to practice as a Hygienist/ Therapist in New Zealand with the New Zealand Dental Council.
- A positive outgoing attitude.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both our people and our clients.
- The ability to work well under pressure, to multi task and be flexible.
- Confidence with and the aptitude to learn new technology (experience with Exact is a bonus)
Thinking of relocating to New Zealand?
Lumino is proud to be a visa accredited employer, which allows us to support overseas clinicians with securing working rights in New Zealand. We also offer bespoke relocation packages to assist with the transition.
Talk to us about a move to Lumino today.
To apply please visit our website: