HBF Dental is offering exciting new opportunities for Dental Practitioners
As a dental professional, HBF Dental allows you to focus on your mastery and technique and enjoy a successful practice with stress-free administration. Practitioners that choose to practice from HBF Dental Centres are aligning with WA’s leading not for profit health fund, HBF. HBF is committed to improving the health outcomes of its members, which includes having access to high quality and affordable dental care at HBF Dental Centres.
HBF Dental provides you with all the resources you need to achieve a successful and fulfilling business and practice, without the administrative or operational hassles.
Benefits of practising from HBF Dental Centres
- 40% + earnings
- Clinical autonomy
- Reduced overheads
- Receive marketing support from HBF Dental
- No administration or targets
- Strong new patient demand
- Quality equipment and materials
- Work-life balance
Retain independence and clinical autonomy operating your own business and receive group level administration support.
- Acquisition and retention marketing
- QIP infection control standards
- Clinical excellence team
At HBF Dental, we aim to support and seek Practitioners who have the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A focus on patient centred care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Radiation Licence, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability
HBF Dental will be opening it’s fourth centre based in Karrinyup Shopping Centre, due to open doors in August 2021.
Register your interest by emailing the Practitioner Engagement Team via; email@example.com