- Free onsite parking
- Ask us about our ‘Full Book Guarantee’
- Join Adelaide’s most picturesque dental surgery
- Loyal and established patient base built over 40+ years
- Relocation packages available for interstate dentists relocating
At Island Dental, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Dentist to join our modern practice, and guide our professional and supportive team, on a full time basis.
Island Dental is a practice based on high ethics and standards – offering tailor made treatment plans to cater for our patients’ individual needs. For 40+ years we are proud to have a loyal & established patient base and have developed an excellent reputation within the community for exceptional patient care. Our practice provides high end dental care including but not limited to; porcelain restorations, Invisalign, cosmetic smile make-overs, endodontics, presentative restorative dental care, OPG and digital radiographs to mention a few.
Dentists choose to work for Island Dental because we offer a beautiful upmarket practice with a fantastic friendly team. We utilize the latest in dental technology including the CEREC ceramic dentistry, digital radiography (x-rays & OPG), intra-oral cameras and Philips Zoom in-chair whitening, meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
Heart of the role:
- Lead our dynamic team of professionals and uphold our practice values
- Liaise with and develop a working relationship with the dental team
- Efficient delivery of high-quality treatment and a commitment to excellence
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Willingness to develop clinical skills and provide high end dentistry
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
What you’ll bring:
- Qualified Dentist with extensive local clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills with a warm and friendly approach to treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, team environment including hygiene
- A caring and empathetic personality, ability to calm anxious and nervous patients
- Excellent comprehensive diagnosis
- Interdisciplinary treatment planning skills and presentation of alternate treatment options
- Molar endo, Surgical extractions, Crown & Bridge skills and Cerec Restorations
- Orthodontics/Invisalign preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management skills and professional eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Full registration with AHPRA
Benefits of joining Island Dental:
Enjoy the benefits that working with Island Dental can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We’ll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0481 065 337.
For more information about this practice, please visit https://islanddental.com.au