Job Reference: AKGQ-JO-2011-16910
At Optima Dental Care, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care
We are a long established dental business that prides itself on quality treatment and excellent customer care. We care for our patients by providing an extensive range of treatment, from routine preventative care to comprehensive treatment. Our team are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our practice is located in a beautiful coastal location surrounded by islands to visit on weekends and is a great place to be if you enjoy coastal lifestyle with various activities to fill up your time. We are located in the Southern part of the Great Barrier Reef and can offer a vibrant nature-inspired lifestyle while you can also enjoy a hike up Mount Larcom close by. We are also not far from Awoonga Dam and Agnes Water for those who are into fishing, diving or snorkeling.
As the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, the Gladstone Region is home to what’s considered one of the top dive and snorkelling sites in the world. So whether it’s snorkelling in Deepwater coral lagoons, personalised reef fishing tours, or the simple pleasure of watching turtle hatchlings enter the water for the first time – Whatever your passion, you’re sure to find it here in the Heart of the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Dentistry
- Competent in all areas of General Dentistry
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- All relevant licences and operating experience with X-Ray equipment – preferably extra-oral and CBCT, however this can be obtained after commencement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player
Benefits of joining Optima Dental Care (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Optima Dental Care can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We’ll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Beautiful location central to all amenities, fit for a Coastal lifestyle
- Relocation package and retention bonus negotiable
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.