Job reference: OCGN-JO-2106-18236
At Brunswick Holistic Dental Centre, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a friendly and patient orientated Dentist to join our practice working 3 days per week with the view to increase to Full Time in the near future.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running, with previous clinical experience across all aspects of general dentistry. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing the highest standard of dentistry.
Candidates must have experience working as a dentist at a local Australian or New Zealand practice to be considered for this role.
Above all, we are seeking a driven, ethical and motivated candidate looking for the next step in their career – this is an excellent career opportunity, and ideal for a candidate seeking diverse treatment opportunities in a growing regional practice.
About Brunswick Heads:
Brunswick Heads is a beautiful town in regional NSW and is located 15 minutes from Byron Bay, 30 minutes from the Gold Coast, and 30 minutes from Coolangatta and Ballina airport. Surrounded by beautiful beaches, rivers and forests, it is a great place to raise families with an endless supply of fun activities.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- AHPRA registration to be able to practice dentistry in Australia
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience at a local Australian or New Zealand practice essential
- Competent across all aspects of general and restorative dentistry
- Be up to date with latest technologies & techniques
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have the desire, capability, and commitment to ongoing learning
Benefits of joining Brunswick Holistic Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with us can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We’ll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Beautiful location central to all amenities, perfect for a Coastal lifestyle
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.brunswickdental.net/ and dentalcorp.com.au