We are seeking a full-time professional and experienced Dental Hygienist/OHT to join our expanding team at National Dental Care Townsville. Take over an existing patient base in our busy, well-established practice!
About the Role
As a knowledgeable Dental Hygienist/ OHT, you’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients – including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- An appropriate qualification in Dental Hygiene/Oral Health Therapy
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Highly professional, reliable and organised
- A critical thinker, with proven scientific and clinical knowledge
- An excellent communicator possessing strong social skills
- An approachable and respectful team player
What We Offer
- Relocation options for the right candidate!
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org