Job Reference: QGGN-JO-2109-18628
A career at Fresh Dental Care – Macksville is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
We are looking for a dental assistant with exceptional communication skills and ability to work as an integral part of our busy team. You will be someone who thrives in delivering exceptional chairside assistance and customer service as part of a high performing team. A good remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
This position will offer casual on-call work expecting 2-3 days per week and possibly more.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Clean and prepare treatment rooms in accordance with infection control and practice protocols
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient care; greeting and welcoming patients, chairside assistance and excellent customer service
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in the treatment rooms, taking photos, scans and impressions
What you’ll bring:
- Dental assisting experience will be highly regarded, not essential
- Certificate III in dental assisting preferred
- Be able to assist efficiently with all clinical treatments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High emphasis on patient care and their dental goals
- Strong knowledge of chairside assisting – possessing a thorough and accurate working knowledge of materials & instruments for all procedures
Benefits of joining Fresh Dental Care Macksville:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We’ll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then submit your resume and cover letter to Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Care, please visit: http://www.freshdentalcare.com.au