Are you looking for a new challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate & Lead Dentist to practice from our thriving Sunshine Coast practice, NDC Buddina.
About National Dental Care – Buddina
We are a beautiful, modern and boutique style 3 chair practice. Fully QIP accredited and recently installed with brand new Sirona chairs and intra oral cameras, we are ready to welcome a new dentist to our expanding team! Conveniently located only 5 minutes from the beach and right next door to Kawana Shoppingworld which is one of the largest shopping centres on the Central Coast.
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist you’ll motivate and empower your team to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia (5+ years for Lead opportunity) with high clinical skills and standards
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A great communicator who’s adept at motivating and inspiring others
- A natural at building and maintaining trusting relationships with patients
- Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
- Confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures
What We Offer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices. Exclusive to NDC providers, our in-house ‘NDC Academy’ has outstanding training and development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal and career goals. We also pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. We are uniquely led by a group of tenured and experienced dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee, ensuring that providers and patients are at the forefront of our company.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com