National Dental Care is seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join our Dubbo practice.
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
- Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
- Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
- Busy 5 chair practice with the latest equipment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
- Local community engagement through regular fundraising, donating and volunteering
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If you’d like to join a fast-growing Australian business that’s focused on your success, please send your resume to email@example.com