We are seeking a professional and experienced Dental Hygienist and Associate Dentist to join our expanding team at National Dental Care Shepparton.
About National Dental Care – Shepparton
Recently refurbished, we are a large, modern, 4 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an iTero, CBCT, CEREC and Intraoral cameras. Over 30 years in the community, we have a well-established patient following. Our thriving practice is run by an amazingly supportive, very experienced and hardworking team.
About the Area
Less than 2 hours’ drive from Melbourne, Shepparton is a large rural hub in the Goulburn Valley region with a multitude of award-winning wineries, dining options, family orientated activities, art, sporting events and festivals. If you’re also a ‘foodie’, you’ll love Shepparton! Teeming with eateries including cafes, bakeries, coffee roasters, local produce and world cuisine. Whether it’s traditional country pubs, bistros, clubs or more upmarket elegant night spots, Shepparton has something for everyone
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience. Travel & Accommodation allowance available.
You’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients – including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction. The role is for initially 2 days per week.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant dental hygiene/dentist qualification
- Minimum 1 years experience in the dental industry
- Highly professional, reliable and organised
- A critical thinker, with proven scientific and clinical knowledge
- An excellent communicator possessing strong social skills
- An approachable and respectful team player
What We Offer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practice that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment – iTero, CBCT/OPG & CEREC
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org