Businesses that have set the standard for providing sector-wide leadership, innovation, marketing campaigns and building links with the dental profession have been recognised in the 2018 Australian Dental Industry Awards.
An initiative of the Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA), the awards were presented at ICC Sydney last month.
“Australia’s dental industry has a strong track record of supporting dental professionals to advance the oral health of all Australians,” ADIA CEO Troy Williams said.
“These awards recognise the businesses that provide the products and services that excel in this task.”
A record number of entries were received which resulted in fierce competition in each of the award categories. The winners are:
- Ultradent Products Australia – ADIA Dental Industry Leadership Award Winner
- Hentry Schein Halas – ADIA Dental Industry Partnership Award Winner
- Centaur Software – ADIA – MPT Connect Dental Industry Innovation Award Winner
- My Dental Marketing – ADIA – Bite Magazine Dental Industry Marketing Award Winner
- Carolyn Dean – ADIA Dental Industry Professional Award Winner
“This recognition provides winners with enhanced credibility in the marketplace and, within the winning businesses, enhanced confidence through an external validation of their approach to supporting dental professionals,” Williams said.
Based on a media release sourced from the ADIA website.